AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Rebirth Changes: Bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Rebirth Changes: Bender Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 am

First let me say if you have a high level character and know your way around DFO plz post the changes they have experienced since this latest update to help those with build descisions.

Benders After Act X

Keiga - Nerfed. Less damage reduction.

Ghost Slash - Nerfed in PvP - At lvl 16 with a lvl 60 I hit for 4k in PvP. That is lvl 20 bender attk power before.

Ghost Slash Drive - Buffed. Stronger, Bigger hit box, Faster traveling and you can choose to remain in the same spot on release.

Moonlight Slash - Seems a lil stronger

Kazan - Buffed. Casts faster. Does not give as much of a buff per level but costs 40'/. less SP. So the buff is actually better per SP used

Bremen - Buffed. Casts faster. Still does everything you wanted it too and has a passive at level 60 that makes it reduce phys defense as well.

Saya - Nerfed. Casts faster but does less dmg. Seems to freeze easier tho.

Lunar Curtain - Nerfed. 40 percent less effective against enemies. Same SP cost

Tombstone - Stronger by about 25% it seems. I used to hit for 10k each now its 12-13k. 25% more SP costly though. This one rounds out.

Rhasa - Buffed. Casts Faster. Creates much more ghosts and ghosts are faster and more aggressive.

Phantasmal - Nerfed. Seems to do about the same dmg, But costs more SP and lost over half of its Z axis range

Khalla - Buffed. OMG khalla is amazing now. Casts faster, Fireballs are cast and travel much faster. Damage has been increased. The ghost itself blinks more obviously now when you have 3 seconds remaining to make sure you fit in the finish attack.

Blache - Buffed. Easier to pull off a maxed Blache with ghosts coming out so much faster. Though I cant say with certainty, But its only missed once since patch so i think they got rid of the "LOL Fail Whale" misses. Also damage has been increased significantly allowing us to laugh at the other slayers awakenings even more so.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Well Asura wasnt so lucky in my opinion

Fire Wave - same speed, less dmg (very less in pvp)
Agni Penticle - Same spin speed, Instant cast
Ice wave - farther but less likely to freeze
Ghost orb - more hits, much cooler look
Wave wheel - more dmg, much wider, better look
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Ghost orb no longer has a solid lock down property either. Getting caught in the tail end of if is likely to spit you out.

Agni does spin faster tho =/
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm

small price to pay, the only sad part i see is even Non-PvP, fire wave sucks horrid
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:45 am

Though that may be true according to DnF vids the EX version is BOSSSSSSSS, So try to get it to the Pre Q for it. Your like the house asura no one else can tell us

EDIT: This is concerning Fire Wave Sword
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:19 am

EX version? pre Q? whaaaaa?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Aye you will have a second Firewave sword attack, Its under EX moves. Pre Q is whatever level they want ur firesword at to purchase it. Probably lvl 5 or 10
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:36 am

Well the EX for fire wave is 70 and its suppose to cause a bunch of mini explosions at the end where it blows up.
Also got a EX for ice wave at lvl 60 to make ice pillars instead of those dinky ice shards
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am

Hmm i gotta youtube that icewave EX I dont think ive seen that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth Changes: Bender   Rebirth Changes: Bender Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth Changes: Bender
Page 1 of 1