AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!! Empty
PostSubject: What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!   What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:17 am

WHAT IS YOUR BANKAI !?!?!?

Entry: All guild members and guild recruits who are in waiting period but have a forum account may enter. This is done by MAILING ME, sQrLLZ on the forum. Posting entry in the public forum will disqualify that entry and be removed with extreme passion. This is only because I want some sort of rule involved XD

Criteria: Easy! Write a paragraph or two or three explaining what would be your Bankai. This can be fitting to the world of Bleach, DFO or even real life. Have fun with it. Or think hard and come up with something that would impress anime writers themselves.

Winning Criteria: Who knows! Whatever entertains me the most. Or that I just find to be the most bad ass. Or most thought out. You can be deadly serious, Funny, Ironic or even sexy for all I care who ever makes me laugh or moves me the most wins!

Prize: Who knows! Probably a healthy amount of gold and an echo megaphone shout out to your sheer awesomeness. I'd even consider a good equip if I have something the winner can use.

What else should I know ?: I want to announce the winner Sat. Dec 11th in the afternoon. I'd of course hold out for a later time if the winner is not online because I really want the echo of awesomeness in there.
Also entrants will be posted publicly on the forum after the winner is announced for the guilds amusement and comparison. I also reserve the right to have more than one winner if I can't bring myself to settle on one. And if we get a bunch of awesome entries I will hold a poll for you, The guildies to vote on a runner up. Only those that entered may vote on a runner up and no-one is allowed to vote for themselves.

Then what will the runner up prize be ?: Something of lesser value than the winner, Duh ?

You seem to really enjoy writing this, Anything else I should know ?: Yea, My Bankai trumps all of yours. But sadly I cant enter Sad

OK I think I got it, One question. What is a Bankai ?: ..... I'll pretend I didn't just hear/type that. Google it, Or think of it as an awakening. But If your entry refers to it as an awakening you will be disqualified and I can't promise the guilds official Nazi Bitch wont be coming for you.

Good Luck! ~Bend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!   What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 pm

how can we send you a messgae if it wont even let us send a message period (well it wont let me send anyone a msg)
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!   What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:38 pm

At the bottom of the post you will see Wittle Yewwow Buttons. PM will bring you to a message box that is a private message to me. Pretty sure you can do this from the members list too but to lazy to confirm, I wanna sign on and play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!   What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your Bankai ? !!Giveaway!!
Page 1 of 1