AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest Empty
PostSubject: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:15 pm

1st Place : Hallowinn

The earth shook slightly beneath my feet, the air trembled with the sheer force, the energy, the raw power...Dust particles levitated slightly off the ground, even gravity had little influence now. My reiatsu gathered slowly around the blade I held in my hand, giving it a faint, yellow glow. The spiritual energy around it was incredibly dense, it was as if I could feel every new particle weighing the blade down more and more; This was an attack that I could only use with below average speed, so it had to be well placed.
"Ban.....KAI!"
"Now Hallow, do it!" master Roshi said.
I charged at him, holding my blade in a two-handed grip, feeling a force unlike any that I have felt before surging from the edge of my sword. He had his guard up and I slashed right into it, channeling all the power that I had accumulated into one swing; the air that I had slashed through became a shimmering, golden line, and the line slowly widened and opened. A bright light shone through the opening, a far away sound could be heard, it was loud, roaring as it rushed towards the entrance.
That moment, everything happened so fast. The attack was so sudden, so fierce, that even though he was prepared for it, it still caught him by surprise. He tried to stop it, but that's where he made his mistake. My bankai could not be stopped for a certain period of time, as I learned thereafter. The period of time during which it could not be stopped and how fast it came was determined by how much reiatsu was used for the attack. My master, he died that day, I fatally wounded him, though I had not meant to, and the guilt still weighs me down today.
"Master Roshi!" I yelled out.
He was pushed into a wall lamp, bleeding, for the lamp had pierced his chest, and the rocks his body. I ran towards him and cradled him in my lap, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Master....I'm so sorry I-"
"There's no need to apologize young one. This old man was ready to die, but at least he got to see his student grow up and learn the powers of his bankai..."
"But Master! It happened too fast, I didn't see what took place."
"Son...you summoned a train."

-=Yea, Even if it didn't have the funny twist ending. The writing was fantastic, I clung on the words. Hallow kind of kicked you guys ass's=-

2nd Place : Pawnch

BANKAI *kitties pop up everywhere with yarn* 1000子猫のパフォーマンス (<---performance of 1000 kittens)

ATTACK!!! TROLL KITTENS GO! (kittens) mew~mew~mew~mew~mew~mew~mew~mew~ (person get tied up with yard) dun mess with my kitties foo Surprised *takes up 10 ft. sword* may u rest in peace....es *stabs in heart then head then chops off neck- kekeke now to make a buffet ^.^ LETS GO KITTIES (kittens) MEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~! oh ya forgot a special effect my kitties have (kitties start dancing infront of sQrLLZ and mind controls him) u shall make my suckish bankai win because mine sucks the worst and like god says let the last be 1st and the 1st be last

-=Honestly, The title itself had me laughing out loud for some time. And I loved that you put the effort in translating it. I could totally see something like this in one of those spoofy filler Bleach episodes. Nice work on the funny angle.=-

Honorable Mention: AgonizedSoul

Rhasa Tamashii No Drain

My Bankai Would Pretty Much Be Like How A Rhasa In Dfo Is, Except Its Emitted From Me Like An Asuras Murderous Wave. It Would Effect You As You Did Battle With Me Withing A Certain Distance As Well As Anyone Else Close Enough. It Slowly Makes You Weaker, Draining You Of Your Reiatsu And Feeding It To Me, And Causes Your Sight To Mess Up By Blindness Or By Causing You To See Things That Are Not Really There. Staying Within The Range Of My Bankai Will Not Only Eat At Your Reiatsu, But Slowly At Your Soul It Self. Though In The Form Of A Murderous Wave, My Blade Has The Same Effect On You As My Wave, But If It Touches Or Peirces Your Skin The Effect Is Doubled.

-=Its very Bankai'ish, Its very SoulBenderish. How was I not gonna dig this one?=-

Grats guys and thanks for entertaining me. Mad thanks to all those that entered as well. Had a few sent to my in game mail :-/
So in the future for anything like this please send em In the forum PM option plz ty k thx bye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:25 pm

ya the translating was a bitch to figure out >~< but i love hallow's bankai XD train ftw and poor old man XD HOW COULD U HALLOW XD?!?!?!? but thanks for runner up ^^
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm

I busted out laughing when I read "TROLL KITTENS GO!"
Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 am

lol i heard master roshi and i think of dbz Razz quick, some1 find the dragon balls and wish for his life back o.o
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:26 am

Haha I used that name on purpose Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 pm

well my kittens r trolls gosh what do u expect? i mean come on they tie u up with yarn then make a buffet wdf XD?? 10 ft. sword ftw o.o bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest   Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Winner (s) Of Bankai Essay Contest
Page 1 of 1