AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Official Guild Raffle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

Official Guild Raffle Empty
PostSubject: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:27 am

The date is official. Drawing will be held Sat. Oct. 30th. Tickets will be 100k gold each. Every account may have a maximum of 4. All non competing guild members will be reduced to recruit status (thus losing stat and exp bonuses) for 5 days. Like you need more incentive ? Check back here for pot size notification. Thanks. ~ "shiki"
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Fairness concerns   Official Guild Raffle EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

Something was said in-game the other day in lieu of the guild raffle. It was to the tune of me better not being drawn as the winner. I thought it was silly at first seeing as I would be recording the raffle itself, Until I realized it would be possible for me to continually record drawings until the result I wanted happened and simply posting that video. Since I don't wanna withdraw my 3 tickets nor consider them dead money, What I'd like to do to further enforce total fairness. Is be logged into DFO during the film shoot, And announce the start and end of the drawing in-game. Having as many hopeful winners online at that time of course would be very helpful. So the format would be something like, Me introducing myself before turning the camera to my PC screen and announcing filming has begun and recording your in-game confirmation. Then I will tripod up and start recording the lovely lady as we count/display the physical tickets before dropping them in a still unknown container and hold the drawing. I thank her and you guys and take the camera back over to the PC to confirm the drawing has been held. If the winner is online at the time I will whisper him/her as well. Please refrain from telling anyone you are the winner!!! Then I need to get right to work uploading the Vid to youtube. Seeing as I will be using an HD camera it may take a minute or two to upload. Since it seems Everyone that is entering the drawing is a forum member I will send them private messages via forum with the web address. Please refrain from sharing this web address with anyone, Last thing I need is losing our raffle girl because a favor she is doing for me and us somehow has 13,000 hits on youtube. Im expecting her on the 30th around 9am eastern time. Just after FP reset. Plz, If you wanna be one of the first to know, You wanna be purple letters in the raffle video, You wanna ensure all fairness. Be on at that time. Its a saturday morning, So should be easy enough. That is all Smile

~Shiki

PS, To further ensure some fairness. Ill relinquish my chance at the pot. If my name is drawn I will simply take my 300k back and have her draw a second time for the rest of the pot. If I get drawn twice in a row, Feel free to feel bad for me. As we will continue to draw till someone else takes the pot. So, 30th, Saturday, 9AM Est. BE THERE!
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Aww, that's bull crap. If the guild members don't trust their leader then what kind of a guild is this? Especially with a motto like "Progress Forged By Community." I feel like we would trust each other at this point a bit more than that. Anyhow, it's your choice and I respect the fact you want everyone to not think they are being scammed.
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Still... we have a motto? Oh sweet Dizam, I just noticed that.

Personally, I outright question the logic of someone who suspects they're going to be ripped off handing over 100K in the first place. If you're that worried why in the hell would you chance it in the first place? But then I'd start getting into the whole "oh noes someone took my fantasy make believe monies, woe is me," and no one wants to hear that. (too late)

That said is there anyway we could get a list of who all's entered? I'm not particularly interested in knowing, really, I just can't remember if I've entered yet.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:08 pm

@Aruezi.. Whom I believe to be Valdeen, Has infact entered into the drawing. In fact I almost posted your mail when you sent it. I believe it was

"Heres my gold for dem sexy schmexy tickets for my schmexy sexy victory" ~

@Hallow. I honestly think it was said as a joke. But I personally worry with it being the first event that people feel its gonna be fair. If people don't think it will be fair then they wont play. If people don't play then they wont be interested in future raffles. And then I'd lose the drive to hold them or think of new fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:01 am

I refuse to believe I ever used the term "schmexy." I'm simply a better class of pervert than that.

...though damn if victory doesn't make me feel all warm and funny down below.

Back on topic! Boss, if you're really that concerned about people trusting in the events perhaps in the future you and the guild officers should rotate who's responsible for proceeding over these things. That way things will clearly be fair and while someone will unfortunately be left out at least no one has to worry about it every time.
Back to top Go down
ohnonotjo
Recruit
ohnonotjo

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm

lol i couldnt even see who won
but uh yea as stated above, if u were scared of losing dont go for it
that totally applied to the kid whose money i took ($24)
MUAHAHAHAHAHA cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Guild Raffle   Official Guild Raffle Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Guild Raffle
Page 1 of 1