AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule Empty
PostSubject: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:50 pm

OK so it seems having sQrLLZ as AB's official mule was a well taken idea. And I rather like it alot. As she is fail. but also created the guild and thus cannot be deleted. i think we should have Neo the forum master make a tab called "Mule" or "inventory". Where people post what they have sent to her to be muled, That way when i check the forums before getting on i know to check sqrllz mail and hole the stuff away. It also works as a reciept of sorts where people can list the items as personal or for the guild. I would then make a post, probably every saturday morning listing sqrllz entire inventory in the new section. Very simple yet very effective. Hallowinn has already kicked us off by sending sqrllz something like 846 blue cube frags. so ideally he would make a post something like

sept 28
Hallowinn Deposit
846 blue fragments
Purpose: Guild use / Storage

or

sept 29
Hallowinn deposit
+13 lapore meta (1)
Purpose: Personal, Tamper and ill kill you

People could then check the inventory page (or simply ask me if we are deep in the week and in game) for what they need from the mule. If your going to be away or on at off hours or something just get in the habit of sending sQrLLZ a mailed request of what you need along with 1k of gold attatched so she can actually send it. Easy enough right ?
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Yup, easy to follow. People would post what they have sent to the Mule and you could simply edit your thread at the top of the page which would list all the items currently being stored and their quantities.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Its good, but we'll also have to keep tabs on the pages here on Forum
as of what is in the Storage. Though I'm sure you said that already.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:12 am

I think we should make a thread for guild rank related privileges.

I say this because I feel that if some member just joins, they may turn out to be one of those people who leave after a guild level up, or they may turn out to be rude. Whatever the case may be, I certainly wouldn't want the items that we have donated to the guild inventory to go to trash members like that(which I hope we do not invite by accident). That is why I think we should only allow people of certain rank to have access to this(perhaps seniors and above? As juniors you gain access to stat and exp boosts).

Saying this, I've come to another conclusion. We should define the requirements as for how to achieve promotions in rank. John has already stated how to become an officer in his thread here.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Good thinkin. We don't want people joining just to rob us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule   sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule Empty

Back to top Go down

sQrLLZ as AB's Official Mule
Page 1 of 1