AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  Empty
PostSubject: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:30 am

looks like i am definitely not the only one who has been blocked out and from the looks of the commits on face book the people of DFO might think twice before doing random acts of security after alredy being hacked into ... seriously its like watching your house burn down and being told your fire insurance dosnt cover it when the bank tosses a mozaltof cock tail through your window -.- looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  20110128203738!Trollface Woops *says nexon*
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:21 am

love the troll face Very Happy,hate the nexon >.> ya i've read some of those comments as well Surprised looks like nexon's little plan is not gonig to work @-@

See imo, nexon make these great events for the people of DFO and etc. but u need to pay money to ge the best of it right? once u pay the monies to nexon they take it, pretty ordinary right? well i think nexon finds out a way to "block" or "hack" a person's account without violating any rights or w/e o.e So then you'll have to start all over with paying money to get your stuff back o3o and more monies just keeps coming in and in >.< but then again if you could actually follow any of what i just said thats just imo but hey i could be right :3
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 pm

oh yea also it looks like either something is wrong with my DFO or i have been blocked as well it seems to me that everytime i say the words "Nexon is a douche" it kicks me off o3o......just wanting nexon to know that i shall forever hate u and so will everybody else u screwed D:<
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: just a geuss becuase of nexons incopatance    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

but maybe they have just poked the haxing bear with this poor attempt to stop haxers and just made it worse on them selves
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:58 pm

ok now i'm serious >.> it says i have been blocked fomr the game when i get to character select .__." please tell me what u did to get back on Dx it will help me out alot cause i don't wanna loose another account ;~;.....
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 am

what exactly does it say/do pawnch?
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 am

it just says "your account has been blocked from the game" when i get to the character select screen o_o but i think i worked it out Very Happy.....for now >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet    looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet  Empty

Back to top Go down

looks like nexon finnaly gonna get kicked in the wallet
Page 1 of 1