AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today Empty
PostSubject: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

as most ppl have noticed iv been on DFO alot lately... alot... alot alot and iv noticed since just last night that all of Nexon servers have been down and have just been put back up and i would just like to give a word of warning that when you try to sign in the main page will just time out or stay on loading screen. and so i leave this random word of paranoid warning that i believe Nexon site may have been hacked seeing how they always announce down time before shutting down there sites. so do as u please just do so with caution

P.S let me know if it let you log completely into the game to play or not because im not leaving my account to chance
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Blah this bugs me. Yea cant sign on, According to your post its been this way for hours. Cant even sign on to Nexon.net and their forums arent working either. Dark dark times for DFO when we assume a mass hack over a simple network issue :/
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Im Just As Paranoid As You Man >_< I Tried To Sign In Afew Times, And It Said There Was An Error That I Was Trying To Sign In From Out Of The US >___< Mannn, It Better Just Be Mistakes >3> I Also Tried To Sign In 2 Hours Later, To See My Username, UNDER, where it says the words Email or ID >__<
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm

This sucks, I'm now officially missing 2x event time. I already miss so many cuz they always seem to plan them on fight weekends. But I try to make up for it on Sunday. I do have the overwhelming feeling that the site being down for so long with no word from Nexon = trouble.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:03 pm

5:55 eastern time. DFO declares unscheduled maintenance.
maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSugKCHFtcTIcciyIaZ5U9jXG0UwnCQxHzFh1Yg2yr0id4vDhyY
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Maybe it was a hacker that got into Nexon itself and started stealing their money. You know how they are with their money. >>>>>>> Twisted Evil <<<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

I just got onto my profile on the web site. The game is still down but I have the feeling that it will be up soon.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:35 am

indeed, and its reported that combat arms which was down is now back up as of a few minutes ago which tells me two things.

1: It wont be long now

2: Nexon cares more about combat arms, the game of skill decided by who's hacks are better. FML

EDIT: Its also in the news that North Korea actually employed a team of atleast 30 hackers to attack Dungeon and Fighter in a way that allowed them to super farm gold that they in turn sold for profit of at least 6m dollars. So all this could be NEXON rushing to fix DFO before that happened to us. Oh joy, Only moderately skilled hacking allowed for us yessir!

Also, @Fang. I know what city you live in and know exactly what u look like. I'm coming for you ninja kitty...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:59 am

sQrLLZ wrote:

Also, @Fang. I know what city you live in and know exactly what u look like. I'm coming for you ninja kitty...

Bring it on! I'm in your yard right now............ bein a ninja -.-
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:04 am

You must be, I was just out there smoking a cigarette. I thought i heard something, But assumed it was the wind.
EN GARDE!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 am

*Draws sword*
I am PUSS!!!!! In Boots.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:28 am

*Draws Gun* "You are also... Sadly under geared" *POW*
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 am

*cuts the bullet in half then cuts the gun into 13 pieces in the blink of an eye*
What was that?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:45 am

*Taps on shoulder from behind* "My distraction"

maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today Treachery_stab_in_back1
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 am

*respawns in town*
................ dammit. Ran out of tokens.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:53 am

Lmao, To funny. If your lurking waiting for DFO meet me in the chat box on the main page ?

EDIT: The main page on this forum that is
Back to top Go down
Fang
Recruit
Fang

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:54 am

all the thing says is that I am disconnected. Maybe because I am a recruit? O.o
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 am

nah its hard to see, need to change that font color, lil white text just over the top right of the chat box says log in
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: Nexon it looks like thoes haxers are pwning you guys summthin fierce and this is my opion on it ..   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today   maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today Empty

Back to top Go down

maybe im paranoid maybe you should't log in today
Page 1 of 1