AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions   DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Id like to start this thread to inform and also get a collective of preferences and ideas for DFO music. Every so often I play from a friend or family members house and every time I'm reminded how important music is for fueling emotion and even your attention to digital mediums of entertainment. I play for hours at a time and I honestly feel its because the music is engaging, I used to get bored easily if I couldn't find a party to where I needed or Etc. I now realize most of it was due to the obnoxious music I had to deal with. Please feel free to add to this thread at any point with your own preferences and suggestions. (Please note that my taste in music is exceptionally weird and broad spectrum, This is not meant for you to assimilate but give an idea as to how to express your own reasons for your music.)

1: Also note I would never suggest you do anything that would get you in trouble. I decided to create this upon discovery of an older Nexon thread where the moderator explicitly announced that changing BGM's is not a punishable offense.

2: What music to change and how to know what will suit me ?

I think first and foremost Seria's Gate and town music needs to be changed. You will spend a lot of time here and usually when you do not want to. I personally feel Storm Pass and Aphelia's music are both nice and fitting. But Hendon and West Coast and Gate make my brain feel like a Nerd candy sifting its way down in a gumball machine.

Recommend: I use music from Bleach OST's. Mostly softer stuff, Morning Rememberence, Soundscape to Ardor. For gate I recommend something personal that you don't want to listen to for to long. Vicissitudes Of Fortune from Vandal Hearts is the best fit i have found for myself.

Smaller Dungeons: Bwangas Camp, Floating Castle and the like. You have to frequent them for farming and grinding. Pick music that jumps right in to keep you amp'd. Currently I'm using Quincy's Craft and the title them for X-men on Sega Genesis

Larger Dungeons: These require more thinking. Build up music is perfect here. Anything that hit its peak 2 - 2:30 in is perfect. I guarantee when that hype kicks in as your HP and MP shows its dents you will play better. A good example is my 2nd Spine/ Outer wall music = Glory by Two Steps from hell. Anything from Trailerhead would work awesome such as their Fatum Plebis.

Slower Paced Dungeons: I like subtle but catchy tunes here. Currently using For The Reunion from FF7 Advent Children OST. Highly recommend that tune actually it never gets old. Good for PvP too.

Hell Mode / Bosses: Is it just me or does the hellmode and boss music suck ? I use properly epic music here. Currently using Encounter from the Metal Gear Solid OST, Escape from the same OST works too.

3: Where the hell did you find all your off the wall music ? You got music from sega genesis for gods sake!

YOUTUBE.COM has everything. VIDTOMP3.COM can quickly and flawlessly convert those videos sound to .MP3 format. DFO's default music tracks and sounds tend to have a lot of gain or simply put, Are naturally louder than most any MP3 your going to download. MP3Gain is a free small utility used for boosting gain in an MP3 and can easily bring an entire folder worth of music to a balanced decibal level in seconds. Just Google it Smile

Hope this helps and happy 4th!

Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions   DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Try industrial metal like...
Spoiler:

Or you can go for rock if you don't mind lyrics. I like Pillar for decent battle music.
Spoiler:

Or just simple epic music, that I happen to have a lot of, such as (some of my favorites)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions   DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

Maybe if you want to be nostalgic, you could set the town music to this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions   DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:44 am

XDDDDDDDDD, thats already my NX menu music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions   DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

DFO Music, Editing - Nexons Stand - Suggestions
Page 1 of 1