AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

[Poll] New background for forums

Go down 
5 posters

Who thinks that we should make the forum background pitch black instead of this color?
Meeeee!!!!!!
[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_lcap25%[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Leave it as it is right now
[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_lcap25%[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Chuck Norris
[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_lcap50%[Poll] New background for forums I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

[Poll] New background for forums Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm

If the choice is yes, then TJ or john should change the background. I personally think black would look better.
Back to top Go down
ShadeOfNight
Recruit
ShadeOfNight

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:10 am

I think it's fine this way. If it's pitch black, would hurt my eyes. >_<! A mellow gray is comfortable. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/spreadtheword00001/
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:44 am

Yeah, the forum's dark enough as is. There's like three shades of black already between the banner's dark black, the area immediately around it's slightly less dark black and then the darkish gray we already have.

If anything I'd vote for something just a little more colorful. Red and black always seemed a bit... common I guess to me as far as color schemes go.
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 pm

I thought black would fit more because the banner is pitch black. It would just be there instead of standing out in a rectangular way
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Shade I agree that the gray is fine, but im talking about the dark red background being changed to black to go with the banner better.
Back to top Go down
ShadeOfNight
Recruit
ShadeOfNight

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Ahh, I see what you mean. Well, actually the dark red background is more like a burgandy, but if you look at the letters on the banner, "Attained Bankai" they are almost similar, but with a lighter tint. I think the burgandy background behind the banner, which background is black, makes it pop out more. I don't mind it too much. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/spreadtheword00001/
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

nah, its fine how it is. If you feel creative just add some toasters with wings in both corners Smile
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:30 am

changed it to wet black so the banner is seemless. i like it both ways. how bout you guys ?
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:39 pm

I'm going to be laughing my ass off if chuck norris ends up winning the poll.
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: You know, a Chuck Norris theme would be good for April Fools.   [Poll] New background for forums EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 am

Considering the poll lets you check as many boxes as you want I'm surprised he hasn't already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] New background for forums   [Poll] New background for forums Empty

Back to top Go down

[Poll] New background for forums
Page 1 of 1