AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheEphemeralKnight
Recruit
TheEphemeralKnight

New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) Empty
PostSubject: New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)   New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:45 am

Howdy Everyone, just saw this on Nexon's forums and thought I'd share it with ya, in case you haven't seen/heard anything about it yet.

I suggest just skipping to these times....unless you understand Korean that is <_<;;;
5:06 - Lvl cap and New young xD bosses >;3
18:18 - New Slayer...I not like btw, sort of unoriginal to me. Hey look at me, I got erry sleighya skeel derpy derp
20:09 - New Mage gives a whole new meaning to "point and click" @__@
24:22 - just F slayer image...Supposedly coming to DnF in winter 2012 though =o
24:54 - More info of new patch I believe. Supposedly it all deals with time travel. You'll see what I mean. And it'll make the bosses make more sense ^^;
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)   New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Nice. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)   New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:00 am

Ira is awesome.
New slayer is OP.
F.Slayer kinda turned me on.
The main speaker in the video is a virgin.

You heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)   New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:05 am

Ugh... I genuinely hate the designs of both the new Male and Female Slayers here. One generic bishonen and a <i>kinda</i> hot silver haired chick. Meh. Also is this new slayer supposed to just be a subclass, an entirely separate character or is it just a costume redesign like what happened with the Priest? (That last one will well and truly piss me off)

Also the FMage class looks... incredibly boring. I'm happy that they're still trying to find new play styles to separate the characters and all, but jeez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)   New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<) Empty

Back to top Go down

New F Mage sub, New Slayer sub, AND F FLIPPING SLAYER....KDnf Q(>_<)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: