AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Fear the Worst

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBear
Recruit
TheBear

Fear the Worst Empty
PostSubject: Fear the Worst   Fear the Worst EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:31 am

alright so i know i'm not a huge part of BeyondBankai but i am fairly worried about the amount of people that are on now so what i'm going to suggest is we start recruiting we have 126 afk members and alot of them haven't been on for a 1+ days and i only see John, Pawnch, and Demi on now a day's. so if there is a chance of Resurrecting the guild i vote we try and do it because i would hate to have to leave such an awesome guild Smile

~BEAR~
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

Fear the Worst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Worst   Fear the Worst EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 am

Yes, I Agree, Though I Like A Peaceful Guild, Its Quiet, Too Quiet... >.>.... <.< I Think We Should Find Some Members, So We're Not The Afk Guild (Already Taken) lol
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Fear the Worst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Worst   Fear the Worst EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 am

give me the say so and i'll recruit as much as possible Very Happy i'm not such a big part either but yaaaa it has gotten TO quiet ^-^".... I'll go around every single server looking for active and friendly people Very Happy like some of them more-or-less known guilds o3o"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fear the Worst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear the Worst   Fear the Worst Empty

Back to top Go down

Fear the Worst
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Suggestions-
Jump to: