AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Taking A Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Taking A Break   Taking A Break EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 am

As You All Can Already See, I Havent Been On Dfo Lately, With School Starting, And Me Not Getting Out Till Late T_T I Decided I'll Take A Break From Dfo For The First Half Of The School Year, I'll Be Back, And Hopefully Still In Guild x.x But I Hope You All Have Fun And Enjoy This Evil Trolling Game T_T Im The Mean Time, I'll "Enjoy School" And This Little Kiddy Game Called Eden Eternal +_+ Till I Get Back, Have Fun, Bye Byes
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 am

eternal eden is fun except the class choices are FEW and the main dungeons (3 and 5 ppl) require at least 1 dps, and 1 healer (2 for the 5 man)..it gets boring sitting around waiting and waiting for people of the class you need to show up.
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:29 pm

hmmm o_o" Eden Eternal looks cool Very Happy the only thing that keeps me from playing it is that i hate games where u click on a monster and then u just stand and attack >.>
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Yea your right, finding parties is hard sometimes, but i wouldnt play a game without my friends xD the only thing that takes time to find is a tank, which i have covered since i have one, i have all classes so...i think im good =P and say wut now? you can click and it'll attack for you? no way o.O if that was the case then why is my ass spamming buttons not to die and to heal others or w.e >_< no, you click to target, but thats the only click thing there...the auto attack, is default attack, you actually have to play..o_O
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 am

Nexon is getting very annoying.....i keep having to reinstall DFO D:< oh yea and i tried EE ._." i HAVE to get WAY more RAM for that o.e

Last edited by Pawnchy on Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking A Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking A Break   Taking A Break Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking A Break
Page 1 of 1