AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

please explain ._."

Go down 
4 posters

Who doesn't care about builds~?
I Do
please explain ._." I_vote_lcap50%please explain ._." I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I Don't
please explain ._." I_vote_lcap50%please explain ._." I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

please explain ._." Empty
PostSubject: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:28 pm

ok for awhile now u guys already know i don't really get the concept about builds and that shiz o.e truthfully i just don't >.>....i was facing a "PvE" witch today in pvp and she kept going off about "oh i'm a PvE witch you should go easy on me" and when i told her "it doesn't matter what skills u have, u can still be a good pvper" she just blew UP! she was saying i was "new", i don't know anything, and i should go on DFOsourse and post my ideas about the builds and why it doesn't matter o.e but i'd rather just get an honest opinion from you guys Very Happy so....please explain ._."
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Well, Of course builds matter. For some chars more than others especially when it comes to PvP. Witches being one of em. Builds will and always matter. As for this witch going off on you, saying you must be new etc etc. She's got no reason asking you to go easy if she thinks you know nothing and must be new to the game. Having to ask someone she thinks is fail to go easy is a whole new era of fail.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 am

kinda exact..take a slayer for example..a pve wont take more then maybe a 1 rank into triple slash
where-as a PvP would take prolly 10 ranks in it. PvP is all about quick spd and nasty combos.
PvE is about just killing and having fun with it. Although i see the point that PvE builds CAN do well in PvP.
They wont be AS good.
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 am

ah but you see, u can also use speed and nasty combos in PvE Surprised i'm using a witch for example-snow dust is supposed to be for PvP and death Dust is supposed to be for PvE BUT! when you think about it both of them work quite well in pvp o.o death dust slowly knocks off HP points, which (higher the lvl of death dust higher the HP points gone) and snow dust freezes the enemy, leaving him wide open for attacks. i mean ya i see why snow dust would be better but hey .__."
Back to top Go down
TheEphemeralKnight
Recruit
TheEphemeralKnight

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Not that I know what I'm talking about, but skills work in whatever capacity they're used in. Of course if you're going to mainly pvp, you might want to get certain levels of skills and diversify a bit.
Yes you're right, pve can do just fine in pvp; but generally a pvp build will have the advantage if they met....unless it's a seasoned pvp'er, then it might be even =/
And sorry to repeat what Bdogg said, didn't occur to me until after I typed it ^^;
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 am

its okay, your words came out clearer then mine did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please explain ._."   please explain ._." Empty

Back to top Go down

please explain ._."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Discussion-
Jump to: