AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~ Empty
PostSubject: Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~   Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~ EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:17 pm

http://www.oldmanclub.org/asps/2nd/grappler.html?FGf030G1lljMlYl8GQiyEjWillllllllliDlllllllllDeDiI!Dlililll1PillilI1iIPi1l1DIlli11Xi!MCi1JD1ll

I think the URL should work Dx had some problems with it o.e but this is a grappler build that i made up Very Happy! no i don't know if it's for PvE or PvP cause honestly i don't care bout that >.<! it's just a build that i thought would be awesome for a lvl 70 grappler Very Happy (do of what u will with the 79 SP u have left o.e try and get 1 more SP and get lvl 6 awakening maybe :3) i just picked like Lv.10 or Lv.15 for most of them because i wanted them to be in 5's Razz but ya i got really bored after Nexon kicked me off DFO again so......Ta-Da? cheers
Back to top Go down
Pawnchy
Recruit
Pawnchy

Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~   Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~ EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

i ment lvl 4 awakening x.x the reason i don't have an uber lvl awakening is that really......it's a grab and it doesn't have much range :/ if u miss "oh look u just waisted 5 cubes" and u will be just like "FFFFFFF UUUUUUU" like i was everytime i tried to use it in pvp ^-^"......don't judge me >3<!
Back to top Go down

Grappler/Dervish build from Pawnchy~
Page 1 of 1