AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Yay For Purple :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

Yay For Purple :3 Empty
PostSubject: Yay For Purple :3   Yay For Purple :3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 am

Since Im Going For Full First Gen Rare I Felt A Color Change Was Needed xD A Rangers Skills Shouldnt Be Touched, Its Perfection, Just Needs Colors x3 But, Im More Into Hud And Interface Mods, And Mr light, Im Working On A Hud For You, But Since Im Lazy It'll Take Awhile, Its Not Just A Recolor (For Once) I Sorta Found out How To Put In Pictures And Blah Blah But Eh...Lots Of Work, Soon, Soon (Not Soon)
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Yay For Purple :3   Yay For Purple :3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Huge fan of purple here. I know it will look awesome when done with 1st gen rares. But how the heck you go from broke to building a full rare set O.o ? I must know!

EDIT: Dunnnn do a hud for me plzzz. I have plans to do one eventually. But maybe not. I don't mind DFO's hud one bit, The one thing I might change about it is making the skill icons stay blacked out till actually ready. I hate that it looks like their ready shortly before they actually are and it has costed me matches in PvP and hits in dungeons numerous times.
Back to top Go down
SuccubusFuta
SuccubusFuta

PostSubject: Re: Yay For Purple :3   Yay For Purple :3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Alright Alright I Wont Make The Hud For You, But It'll Be A Bleach Ish One Is All lol, And I Have My Grandfather To Thank For It, Got Me Some Nx, Made Afew Rares/Clones, Broke My Wep.....But I Haz Monies Again(Soon To Be Broke) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay For Purple :3   Yay For Purple :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay For Purple :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Customization-
Jump to: