AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeoulEverything
Recruit

Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? Empty
PostSubject: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Hi all, this is KoStrike and i need help purifying my lvl 55 pink gloves. i need 10 essence of the rift and i got 0/10. i would get them my self but it cost around 800k to 1 mil, for each essence T.T i would be really thankful if you could help me out. - - - -

Last edited by SeoulEverything on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 am

lols, i have 1 or 2. But cant trade em. Go hate on Nexon plz TY
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 5:28 pm

wait..if u cant trade then how is Ko able to buy them?
Back to top Go down
SeoulEverything
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Lol i know right o.o
people sell them in AH, its the Essence of the Rift lol
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 am

Ah Blood, I cant trade em cuz I'm trade locked
Back to top Go down
SeoulEverything
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 pm

ohhh yea x.x forgot about that xD
Back to top Go down
SeoulEverything
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Could anyone lend me 3 mil so i could buy an already purified one for 6mil? Thank you soo much! and i will pay you back as soon as my gloves sell. (not needed anymore) xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?   Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any1 wanna help with purifying my wep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: Trading/Donations-
Jump to: