AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

just the most beautiful mmo eva is all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  Empty
PostSubject: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:54 pm

ooh and BTW if you wish to play this game when it released here in the U.S you better have one hell of a PC

Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:41 pm

I've seen this one before and it looks like it's going to be awesome. I hope the fact that it's a "press skill to use" type game doesn't restrict the talent it takes to fight.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:14 pm

might get that but the problem seems to be lack of weapon variety and no wizzards. I'd like a big
ol' spear/halberd character..guess ill have to settle for beating the heck outta ppl with my fists
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 pm

I could run Blade&Soul but i don't think i will play that game lol, i'd rather play TERA Online and hmmm Rusty Hearts, here's what i mean:

TERA Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEIWjAzBugM

Rusty Hearts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Q78Wwk-Kw
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:51 pm

ill skip them both but that Rusty Hearts looks freakin great!
Back to top Go down
SeoulEverything
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm

Lol i saw the video and ive been thinking the whole time "wow the characters look just like characters from Magna Carta o.o" and their clothes and weps too! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just the most beautiful mmo eva is all    just the most beautiful mmo eva is all  Empty

Back to top Go down

just the most beautiful mmo eva is all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: Guild :: Random stuff-
Jump to: