AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

New Guild - All your ideas go here!

Go down 
+6
MissIncredible
ohnonotjo
Neo
bdogg
EienNoYami
sQrLLZ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

New Guild - All your ideas go here! Empty
PostSubject: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm

We cant just port my guild rules over, This new guild is about the people! By the people! For the people!
If you have ANY suggestions, rules, format ideas, opinions on how level ups should be paid for ANYTHING! Post them here. Me and the founders will vote on every last one of them and implement everything that passes (thats the idea right ?) So get those creative juices flowing and start giving us some great ideas to make the best DFO guild possible!
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Meh, just read down the voting section topic "new guild after lvl 10???"

Had some conversation going back there

Anything else pops up, I'll update
Nothing too different from what's been said atm
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"Progress Forged By Community" - I love that guild motto. And since thats what we are all about, And we are all going to join the new guild i motion for this to remain the guild motto
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 am

could we do lvl 10+ guild only? I mean for the purpose of not having a bunch of lvl 1 leftovers that we never mess with.
Cause I dont like seeing like..15 lvl 1s sitting there doin nothin because we got sidetracked from our sidetrack projects
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 am

When any issue comes to vote - Those outside of the voting council may be informed of how many votes passed or rejected the issue - But they are not allowed to know how specific members of the council voted.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am

we need the new forum up then, and a thread for Voteing on issues to make as "Guild Law" dont we?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm

the new guilds forum to be out of public view- All sections outside of our "rules and charter" to be inaccessible to those without a forum account. Also making it so forum accounts have to be verified rather than allowing it with no hurdles at all.

Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Yea the only reason i took it off here was because some people were having problems getting their verification code.
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
ohnonotjo
Recruit
ohnonotjo

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

PVP TOURNEYS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 pm

ohnonotjo wrote:
PVP TOURNEYS!!!!!

Woah. I second that motion Basketball
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

No one seems to wanna pitch in a name besides AboveTheSun ~ So i've decided to begin work on graphics and such. Heres the logo I've got in the works, Additions, Font/Color/Style/Effect suggestions would be VERY appreciated. ANY effects and texture I can pretty much make possible so be detailed. And dont gimme crap about these previews they are drafts after all XD

New Guild - All your ideas go here! Sun110

New Guild - All your ideas go here! Sun210

New Guild - All your ideas go here! Sun310

Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm

[ThirdReich] or gay.

And where the fuck is my new thief class!?!?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 pm

where the fuck are you ?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 pm

im everywhere like G-Zus
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Eww...
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:02 am

i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:42 am

Banner's looking really sharp, especially the black and red one. I think the dark colors fit more and the shading gives the banner a wicked look. As for suggestions, all I have is keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 am

*continues to patiently await an explanation of just who this G-Zus lady is and why she's apparently peeping on him in the shower*
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm

2 guild name suggestions:

Legacy of the Sun
or
Bankai Legacy (to be a little nostalgic and keep a remembrance of the old)
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm

OK hallow set off a wave of uncertainty. Their was some soul searching done. Some name searching for the new guild to be specific. Everyone seems to have ideas they share at the last minute now. Plz if you have a name suggestion post it here or mail me admon blood or reapz in game. talk to us. anything. Because I want you to like the names over our heads. Alot of people seem to be leaning towards giving some props to this guild with the name. Such as BankaiLegacy and such.

For this i would propose BeyondBankai. Thats all just an idea. I really wanna make this guild tomorrow at the latest. so please share it if u got it
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 am

I believe we have 4 selections so far: (2 from John/Bend and 2 from Artur/Hallow):

------------------
Above the Sun
Legacy of the Sun
Bankai Legacy
Beyond Bankai
------------------

I also have a mini-suggestion tho I feel it's redundant, too theme-ish and probably not all that tasteful, but
I suppose "Bleached" could be a possibility

Last edited by EienNoYami on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:36 am

I would say my preference is "Beyond Bankai".

-Since "Attained Bankai" seems fitting for our 1st guild, "Beyond Bankai" also seems sequentially fitting as the 2nd.
-It also has a good acronym as BB, lol.
-The prime reason I'd choose "Beyond Bankai" over "Bankai Legacy" is that legacy sounds impersonal: Seeing "Beyond Bankai" coupled with the character name hints at: "Member X is Beyond Bankai... status." Whereas "Bankai Legacy" would suggest: "Member X is part of the Legacy of Bankai."

However!, Bankai Legacy sounds epic and I suggest we can use it as the new forum name?
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 am

Just got back in and had names in my head from earlier

Still like

AboveTheSun - BeyondBankai

Thought of what I think sounds cool

TheWatchtower - FromTheAshes - OurFirstDefense - OurLastDefense - Phalanx -

Than Bleach popped in my head (Duh)

WeAreSquad14 - Incantation -

Than I thought of the whole 5 vote leader system

ThePentagon - TheyHaveSpoken -

And finally goofy

NoImSpartacus - WeDodgeBullets - WeBeatTheGame -
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: guild name opion    New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 pm

why not start a voteing poll like last time out of the top 4 names

P.S im for Byond Bankai lol!
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 pm

In my opinion, we should start a poll for:
Incantation
AboveTheSun
Phalanx
FromTheAshes
Beyond Bankai

Incantation would be my first pick. Sounds very... arcane, if you will.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 am

I might have a bit to say and i apologize in advance-

I push for PvP tournies on Sundays, I also push for round flippable practice channel sessions amoung guildies during the Sunday days.

I push for hell mode weekends

I push for lvl 40 sumthins expecting to group up Tues. and Mon.
Lvl 50 sumthins to group up every Fri. and Wed.
And "Please god get me through this grind" Thursdays.
Something like that - I guess a strong calander

I'm also for a guildie of the month idea, Not sure of the reward. May come from guild dues. But once a month I'd like to recognize a great guildie whom wouldn't/couldn't be a council member with gold or an item reward as well as site and possibly echo recognition.

I push for weekly guild dues. 50 or 100k in order to pay for the core of PvP tournies and raffles.

A "tax refund" idea on the guild dues might also be good. Like everytime we level up we cut the guild money in half and divide half of it among the people registered on the new guild site, Send them an equal share for participating
on the site. Or even do it to only those with an updated roster as a incentive to do so.

Make ReApZ hold all the new guild funds. Dare I say it, He's more trustworthy than me Razz or more like, Doesn't drink. And good with numbers and thus I vote him unwillingly into being guild treasurer of new guild as well.

I almost demand Admon name a char "Admonistator" and use said name for his new forum account as well. He's earned it.

::::::::::Shameless Plug::::::::::

I voted for Incantation on the guild name. I also voted on watchtower as a secondary choice before we all realized you could only vote on a poll once per profile. As such Incantation is my actual choice if it comes down to it. I hope its yours too Smile I promise a sick hours worked on logo/emblem if it goes through XD

Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

PostSubject: nom nom   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:26 pm

reapz needs a guild nao !
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 pm

We have only about 15 active members in the guild, but we have 40 accounts on the forums. I say we clean up after the new guild starts and start a new roster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guild - All your ideas go here!   New Guild - All your ideas go here! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guild - All your ideas go here!
Page 1 of 1