AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

DFO Resolutions

Go down 
+2
iReApZ45682
sQrLLZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 pm

Its a new year, Time to work off all that extra holiday cheer weight and come up with some new years resolutions to improve your quality of life. So why not make DFO resolutions to improve the quality of your gaming experience ? Post right here on this thread no more than two DFO resolutions for the new year and we will have a guildwide vote on the winner for most valuable/entertaining. Really loose rules guys so dont hold back and have fun with it. I'm gonna award the winner 2 cubes of every color and 250k

EDIT : Voting will be held by posts so its totally public, no multiple votes, and no voting for yourself. ALSO, entering means you MUST VOTE on a winner

Last edited by sQrLLZ on Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Resolution #1: Stop reinforcing whenever I have a couple mill lying around. Im sending Kiri's kids to college and I'm not 100% sure they are mine yet.

Resolution #2: Seria, I want to make her mine. I can have my cake and eat Kiri too. I wont rest till Reapz cries over her twice as hard as kargon did.
Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:12 pm

lol gl with that :] i got seria speakin korean for meh so... Very Happy bwahahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Reapz Resolution!    DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Resolution #1-make 30m-50m o.0
Resolution #2-become an all out treasurer/loan shark w.e lol (help guildies get somethin they want, like a pink or somethin)

re-edited, had 3 -.- lol now 2 Very Happy

Last edited by iReApZ45682 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:25 pm

#1: Finish my rare avatar set
#2: Awaken my (soon to be) spitfire

Iris is my gal, such nice long legs...growl lol
Back to top Go down

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 pm

#1 Resolution steal Kiri from bend (high five Very Happy)
#2 Out money reapz somehow....... very unlikely but hey still try lol!

Last edited by Nightmule00 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

1) Stop playing FFT and Persona while in the middle of dungeons or waiting for pvp to start. Shifting gears like that is causing way too much trouble.

2) Switch to music rather than podcasts while playing. Getting distracted way too easily.

3) Wear pants while playing. Every time I pass Sharan or the Eclipse sisters a distraction of most considerable proportions presents itself.

4) ...really, I must do something about this whole Attention Deficit Disorder thing. It may very well be a problem.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:37 pm

FFT RULES!!!!!!!! Go Gafgarion!!!! Go Argrias!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 am

#1 Get Scud Genocide

Need I say more

#2 (Somehow) Get back at the person who scammed me and postponed Resolution 1 //_-

P.S. Will work for Bankai funds!
& Open to Revenger Suggestions
Back to top Go down
Dr. Awesome
Recruit
Dr. Awesome

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Well I just got the DNA results back from Loton and it looks like Canna is in fact mine so...

1) Start paying child support to Marlene.

2)Stop drinking to pass the time while waiting for the boat to Ghent.

Let that be a lesson to you all. Beer goggles can cost you a lot more than your dignity.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 pm

holy crap! this is what reapz was talking about. I musta been drunk when i came up with this idea I dont remember this at all. What a weird event, funny - But lamely impossible to judge. I like the prize structure tho. Ummm, any problems with replacing this event with something more definitive for the same prize ?
Back to top Go down
EienNoYami
EienNoYami

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 pm

Makes sense. lol
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:59 am

Oh sure, just change the subject because I was clearly going to win again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DFO Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: DFO Resolutions   DFO Resolutions Empty

Back to top Go down

DFO Resolutions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Events :: (Done)Events-
Jump to: