AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)

Go down 
+3
MissIncredible
Neo
sQrLLZ
7 posters

do u want me to come back in the guild or not?
Yes
Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_lcap27%Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
or
Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_lcap45%Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
No
Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_lcap27%Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pawnch

Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) Empty
PostSubject: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

ok i know i said i was going to "try" and scam but i never did. i stopped in a few mins and thought "i would most likly be kicked out of AB and all my friends r there so i will not do it" but bend keeps thinking i did and then he went on about "if u "try" to kill some1 u still get charged" i mean i know u will but still that is no reason to kick most of my alts out of the guild i mean u even kicked panwch D:! u couldv'e atleast left pawnch in the guild T^T and apperantly u guys had a vote when i was either afk for a bit or u guys whisperd it to each other >-> i mean i couldn't even state my case and.......u best be telling me who voted yes for the 4 out of 4 >-> i mean blood and reapz didn't get a chance to say a word i mean they my best buddies D: and a whole bunch of other people that think "oh i'm so evil" WELL GUESSS WHAT TODAY IN SCHOOL MY TEACHER GAVE ME A LECTURE ABOUT "not only looking at the bad things in people and look at all the good things they do" i mean ya i not no big contributer to the guild but i try to help in anyway possible and bend just kicked me like that without any of my friends saying anything or atleast me saying anything D: i mean in a court does the deffence get to state y he shouldn't be punished D:? or does the court person just say "gulty of all charges" or w/e EXACTLY i mean 4 out of 4 when we have 179 (now 169) people in the guild how is that fair D:? i most likly got off a subject i was talking about but oh well i'm starting from here. yes i did say was going to try and scam some1 but really guys u say that i had a turn to say that it was a joke BUT i never saw it on guild chat i mean come on D:??? did bend even w8 for me to awnser NO he just went "ok u 4 guild people should we kkick pawnch out of the guild???" the reason i am typing this much is cause i never got to say a word about this D: and nor did most of the guild lots of people like me in the guild and they also liked blaze paw i mean come on he/she/it on kept lying about it's gender and yet u still kick her??!?! did u give her a chance to say to u what happend?!?! ERG this is alot to type and i type fast and my mom was like "dang james i never saw u type this fast b4" and i was like "well i am angry i mean i could tell u what this is about but u wouldn't care either way >->" but ya this whole thing above me ^^^^^^^^^^^ is just about y did i get kicked out of the guild no1 told me about the rules i mean blaze told me no capsing alot and no spamming on guild chat but still if u let me back in the guild i will promise never to do anything against the rules again (well of course from time to time i will break some but i'll try this time) so plz bend i'm sorry and if u can't come to be forgiving then fine i'm out of the guild and thats that......bye guys forever Sad
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 am

Pawnch, I always liked you. Yes you could get all capsy and annoying in that regard from time to time but meh we all have our moods. But I loved how you were always willing to help, or pvp and you were just down to be a part of everything, including the forums. I didn't rush to kick you, I didnt want to kick you. You put me in a horrible spot dude. Sunday night when we were all talking with Jojo about her being scammed you got the idea to make an account and try it for yourself and announced it to us. We told you then it wasn't cool. I told you then it was rule #1.

I screen shotted you admitting you did it, As well as me asking if your joking as well as you giving me instead "Don't worry the character isn't in the guild" and "I was gonna throw a couple mil into guild funds from it" etc etc. I'm at my mothers house at the moment else I'd post it with this reply but I will be sure to in the morning. So yea, let it be known that I don't dis like you and I hated kicking you, But your fellow guildies get scammed and you see how mad we are, Its gross dude. Especially NX scams that's a ton of gold that people work hard for. We are in the process of a community guild account everyone can access, We need to make sure AB is entirely trustworthy people. And you know I dont think you would ever scam us, I bet i could ask you to transfer a full adv ava set and 999 times of a thousand I wouldn't give it a second thought. But scamming people is just wrong, Us or not. And it is rule number one. And I think you have read the rules, Cuz ur big on the forums, Hell you even made a poll and me and TJ haven't even figured out how to do that yet!

And yes I whispered the officers to ask what they thought. All but Reapz and TJ. Reapz because I just didnt wanna put that weight of responsibility on him, I didnt know you guys were super tight. And TJ just because I didnt realize he was online because he was on his newest character. Though it would of been pointless to ask them if 4 people of 6 say you should go. And really, No one came to a yes easily. You are liked in this guild. But you put me in a horrible spot, Because I didnt want you to go. I dont want to kick anyone!
But what am I supposed to do when you openly admit your trying to scam people in guild chat no less as I'm online and its rule #1. I mean, ANYONE would agree to that rule. And if I had let you slide on that I'd be a hypocrit to every person who might not work out with us in the future that gets kicked. I didn't do it because you were a threat, or disliked or anything of that sort. It was solely because we are lucky to of found eachother here in AB. If you hadn't noticed, DFO is full of assholes. We have a lil family almost, One based on the integrity of our friendship with one another. I would never question you as a friend, But you chose to make your own integrity questionable. When someone in this guild hits lvl 40, maybe 50. gets a legacy, makes a +10. Its a big deal, because we are legit are not obsessed with being "pwn". No one wants to see you succeed and wonder if someone trying to buy NX actually afforded you what you have.

As for Blaze paw their is a dozen reasons she was kicked. She personally lied to me alot, had we been equals in the guild that wouldn't of been a big issue. We became close me and her. We talked a few times a week on msn, Shared pics of eachother (if that was her). She could tell when I was emotionally off and would let me whisper vent to her. We were pretty close, to the point where I liked her more than I should have.
And she used that against me. EDIT EDIT EDIT. She started it and although I felt awkward about it the day after it wasn't an issue. Until the next time she knew I was drunk she tried to start up EDIT EDIT again, Hell i dont like EDIT EDIT but man. We were close enough at that point that on MSN we had shared BIG EDIT BIG EDIT BIG EDIT. Armed with that, knowing me. She was turning me EDIT EDIT EDIT, And as I was about to break and pathetically EDIT! with her she said I could do with her EDIT EDIT, That she needed something bad too, An attack speed bedlah scarf. And that I would get the EDIT EDIT for one. That sobered me up like immeadiately, And I called her out on it then and there as she claimed "Oh i was just testing you to see if you were a weak stupid man" etc etc erm BS! I wanted to kick her than and there but its hard for a GM to be like "Yea I EDIT EDIT and now she tried tricking me into buying her shit when she knew I was LAST EDIT and sitting on 10m" ... Than, If you were not aware she starts a make believe friend up. And its her, same account, same lag, all that jazz. She claims they played together all the time yet they are never online at the same time and it was obvious they were one in the same. Look at the convo me and her had I posted, She doesnt even try to deny it when I call her out on it. And she just is a liar in general, I mean I remember talking bout reinforcing and she jumps in the convo and says "I dont reinforce ever since I broke my pink going for +5" ... Nothing breaks at +5!!!! fuck you need a white to even break at +10. She's fake dude, and it rubbed alot of us the wrong way.

As for you, I dont know how this will play out. I go on record saying now, I did not want to have to kick you. If their was some kind of restitution for trying to scam people trust me I'd make you pay that instead. But you also made a forum post claiming you said you "tried" to scam. Now it was quite some time ago you said all this and so I'm not gonna try and quote you, Though I specifically remember you saying someone ended up backing out because of ur low character level. But I'll say this, If I'm wrong and you worded it as thinking about doing it than depending on how your poll here goes I might consider re-instating you. But if im as right as I think I am and you took an opportunity to post a defense that starts with you lying right off the bat instead of owning up and apologizing than all hopes of coming back to us will be lost.

And BTW, Dont assume your friends didn't get a chance to influence the descision just because I never got a No vote.

Last edited by sQrLLZ on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:28 am

SO MUCH READING my head hurts @_@
can someone summarise what yall are tyalking about?
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 am

Just wanted to put my little comment into this ample discussion. Pwanch, I'm still as little ignorant of the situation, but from what I've read in Johns post you were attempting to scam. You were annoying at times, but never really anything serious (until now). Its kind of hard to find some descent friends in this game, ones that wont scam you more or less. I think I speak for the guild when I say we would like to feel safe from these types of injustices, ecspically in our own guild. The guild is more or less a family of sorts, and we would like to keep each other safe these kinds of acts and you attempting or even saying you were going to scam anyone is not something to be taken lightly. Even though I wasn't part of the decision to see you kicked from the guild, I would have had to take into consideration the well being of my fellow guildies and have to let you go. On the other hand I think the guild should implement a system where we could discuss these matters in a more fashionable manner rather than a quickie vote, maybe a ingame chat between the guild master and guild officers before the extreme act of kicking someone happens. Also I do know how to create a poll and if you have forgotten we had a poll for the forum layout when we were in the first stages of the making it.
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 am

Few things.

Yes the defense gets a chance to defend itself in the court of law, But this isn't a court of law. Its a guild, It exists more on a tribal law type justice system.

No, "I best be telling" you nothing of which 4 people were for this. Because its more important that I protect the anonymity of current guild members than satisfy the curiosity of a now non member.

I actually have 1000 more words for you, But this picture is worth all of them.

Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) Dfoscr17
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 am

I vote "or".
Back to top Go down
Aruezi
Recruit
Aruezi

PostSubject: I too touched the or. I feel so very naughty!   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Whoa, uhm... Bend... I realize that you may feel the need to put everything on the table so that Pawnch, and possibly any other guildies that may have been unnerved by the recent incidents of people being kicked from the guild, can understand where you're coming from but... you really didn't need to go into detail on the whole Blaze issue there. I'm sure if your mouse somehow found it's way to the edit button no one would question it.

As for the main subject of this topic... well, I didn't find out about it until shortly afterwords and there's no chance in hell my opinion would or could matter in this kind of subject in any case, but... I really can't help but side with the "no"s. I'm sad to see you go, as while I hardly ever talked to you (or much of anyone now that I think of it) your banter in the guild chat's almost always been entertaining. You're sense of humor has honestly proved to make the mind numbing tedium of waiting to find a party far more tolerable, mister Pawnch.
But sadly, the scamming thing is just a bit too nasty for me to ignore. I've never put all that much value on my shiny imaginary make believe currency, but the idea of intentionally deceiving someone for something they'd put forth who knows how many hours of their free time? It just seems like such a fundamentally wrong thing to think of let alone actually attempt. What's more, the simple fact that you apparently came up with he whole scheme after seeing one of your own friends be subjected to it... I really don't know what to say.

All that said, since Pawnch was (fortunately) unable to actually pull off his plan I would like to think there would be some way for him to be forgiven. Maybe not rejoin, but at least be welcome on our forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

ok sorry i'm not on the whole punctuation thingy and yes i agree with neo that we need some sort of law system thing not just a 4 out of 4 vote and yes i said i tried to scam some1 but then again i never did ._. but still i still am at shame for what i did and i saay sorry to the guild but u never really let me speak and i did not see ur thingy (or maybe i did i am typing this when i just scimmed through ur little screen shot so i will lokk at that later o.o) but still i only did it 1 time and i said sorry to the guy and that guild but there was still hardly any reason to be just kicking my alts 1 by 1 without me saying my statment (reapz u type alot and i havn't read it yet so hold on till i post something else o_O) but all in all i think i should be forgiven i mean come on so harsh man >-> what were u on ur monthly or somethin (lol jk) aaaaaaaaaand ima read reapz thing now and look at the screen shot and then post something else just hold on Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 pm

ok now i read reapz and dang reapz...u type alot but yes i have empathy for u repz i see how blaze "used" or whatever u were trying to say but (OK JUST TO MAKE U GUYS SURE ON THIS I SUCK AT FIGHTING WITH PEOPLE IN WORDS but i would never hit u guys in RL o.o") blaze was just trying to sell u some stuff Surprised and yes "she knew u was drunk and horny " yatta yatta didn't really get that part and i thought that part was sweet ^.^ BUT STILL we need to have some kind of court system thingy ma doo hicky hmmmmmmm.....i don't know hwat to say next cause i like forgot all what u guys put o_O oh btw ty for calling me a good friend ^.^ and again i didn't scam any1 and yes i still think i should be punished for trying but not the worst punishment D: i said sorry to the guy and i tried saying sorry to the guild (well i did in lasty post and i will again) i'm sorry D: and yes bend u took a screen shot yatta yatta but i wasn't paying atension D: i said i didn't want to scam i was just playing around with the guy but bend was having me awnser all this other crap i couldn't get to say sorry or anything that i really wanted to say o.o" and i shall make a deal with joo :O if joo choose not to let me back in the guild i shall go to another guild AND I SHALL DECLARE WAR ON JOO ASSES D: (jk still love yall ^3^) *forget everything i just said* hmmmmmmmmm dunno what else to say forgot most of it lol o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 pm

oh 1 other thing.......... U GUYS CHOSE OR INSTEAD OF YES D:!?!??!! well 2 people did and i love yall for that but who was the 1 @_@????
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Aruezi was probably right, I'm brutally honest and have no sense of shame, Probably didn't need such detail. But pawnch your words about Blaze actually stung me quite a bit. They made me worried that you and possibly others questioned Blazes removal. Our Nazi Enforcer certainly wasn't aware of such details when I gave the go ahead to post Blazes dismissal. I simply asked her to make it brutal. Not because I hate Blaze, Not because I'm secretly evil and need to keep it a secret.
It was all for purpose of letting everyone know if you cant be trusted you cant be here, Plain and simple. I hated removing Blaze and you, Its a lose lose situation for me. This guild's only agenda is being genuine. That's it. All of us know we kinda got something special here.
I've played games a very long time now and been in plenty of guilds. And you know, They were always clustered, Guilds within a guild. You really only had 2 people you trusted for transfers and storage and such. And maybe a couple more friends and the rest did their own thing. It was like a work environment, Sure when everyone is at work you can be side by side gettin shit done and be cordial, But as soon as it was lunch time that guy would go right to the same seat with those other guys he was truly comfortable with.
Its not like that here, Sure people are especially close to others like me and Admon for example. Or Fin and Nightmule. But Im comfortable around anyone. Social with everyone. Trusting that even the ones I don't know very well can be trusted based solely on the intuition of those that recruited him/her. Because I think all of us want to protect what we have. And wow this all sounds kinda mushy but Pawnch, or anyone reading this. Its true. Blaze was threatening that, Just look at her pretending to be two people. I worried everyday that her "friend" might be asked to hold or transfer something and *poof! away she goes and all of a sudden its on me, Because I knew she was pretending to be a seperate person and never called her out on it. And I let the victim down, Because I knew it was a possibility.
Not sure how old you are but let me give you one of the greatest pieces of wisdom I have taken in. In life, All the time you are gonna have people and situations with them that give you a bad feeling. You know they aren't being genuine, You feel it. You know they have an agenda. But you don't say anything.
Mostly because you feel somehow that your the bad guy if you are assuming such things. That its rude to openly tell someone you think they have an agenda.
Well its not, Waiting for them to take advantage or hurt you so you can say to yourself "they are wrong and I gave them the benefit of the doubt" is not worth it. Act on your intuition. Even if your wrong about them, You are being honest. With them and yourself. That's true respect. Even if your assumption of their intentions was wrong your honesty about it commands understanding that you are protecting yourself. If they cant see that they aren't worth being in a position to hurt you in the first place.
That is where we have fallen my friend. I could not wait around for you to possibly do something to hurt someone. But I'll give you my total honesty.
I don't think you have resolved yourself to be a scammer. I think you tried and failed and maybe even felt relieved that you did. But I also believe had you succeeded you would most likely still be at it. I think when I confronted you about it you brought up doing it for guild funds not because that was your true intent but because you hoped I would see it as a valiant act and let it slide. I think you continue to fight now over what should be done because you have a good sense of what you lost. And I'm glad your fighting so hard for it, But the decision has been made. Regardless of how this poll turns out I cannot let you return to AB. I do think you have excellent qualities in you, Everyone is kinda in shock that this all happened. I think I'll be letting you keep your forum access, So long as you don't continue using it to campaign for your return. You did clearly attempt the infraction against my warnings after all.
But everyone does seem to like you don't they ? I think, with us around the corner from lvl 9, And all these cold months keeping us indoors that are coming. It wont be long before this guild is maxed. And as mentioned in the charter, I will Probably be making a new guild for us all to flock too. Though, it would be nice if I wasn't "GM" of the next one. I would like a more "Tribal Elder" type government with less responsibility for me. But these are things me and Admon and Joe and Blood etc etc have to discuss. I think, its time for you to relax. Its not the end of the world. Feel free to keep up with us, And if you want to start a poll, Start one asking how people would feel about you being imeadiately inducted into the next guild after you have had your 5 weeks or whatever it turns out to be laid off.
Provided your not in suddenly rich gear Razz I think my answer would be yes.

~Bend
Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 pm

what pawnch did (or at least, tried to do) was wrong yes, but i think kickin him from the guild was harsh o.o
one, i think everybody deserves a second chance
two, he meant well of what to do with the money ( to guild funds ), just didnt have a clean method there

cmon give him a break :O i'm sure hes learnt his lesson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:58 pm

oh w8...reapz wan't the 1 typing alot was he o.o"..... ok bend u type alot lol and so do u neo but ty reapz atleast some1 understands and atleast u think it was wrong just right off the bat kicking every single last 1 of my alts out of the guild i mean come on harsh much?!?! and again i have to read what bend put cause they both type a hell of alot hold on......ok read 1st paragraph and....U CAN'T TRUST ME Q.Q?!?!?!ok hold on dinner brb but not on this lol.......ok back lol i love how i am using this as my guild chat XD where was i.....oh ya reading hold on o.o.......ok read the blaze part and bend yes u r correct i have a very small school so i am friends with every1 this is in the school so i never really had a chance to have a "work enviroment" kinda thing going on i've been at that school all my life with my 2 best friends i trust them and love them and i even call them family i very do much now get the point of blaze's punishment but still what was the reason for mine? i'm hoping u guys trust me enough to not scam some1 and i didn't, trust me u can even ask Crossfire or Crossshot or Crossmore or w/e the guy's name was i didn't scam him i stopped cause something in my heart (oh dear god now u got me all muchy and gushy) told me "James do u really want to lose ur best friends?" "all that trust u got from them will be gone" "all that fun that u had with ur guild will be gone" so i stopped and hoped nothing would happen the next day i wanted the day to go normal as it always would ok back to reading hold on.....ok just read ur wisdom stuff and i wasn't going to hurt any1 i swear and yes ur right about openly telling some1 "look i think that this this and this might happen so this will happen to u" but still did u really think that some1 as fun loving funny and smart would do anything to hurt any1 that i have as a friend D:?and all the stuff above that i just kinda forgot o.o cause u were talking like a dang fortune cookie >-> ok back to reading......ok just read the part of which i do not speak of and ok but will u atleast tell every1 i said goodbye Q.Q? well neo reapz and B and others can read this but i can never actually tell them Sad ok back to reading.........ok so i think i get what u r saying (or atlaest trying to say) u don't want resopnsibilities or however u spell that freaking long word and u said u wanted to make a new guild is that correct well ok then then as a quote "elder person thingy guy" mind if i make the guild and u guys could help me ^^"? and ok i won't use the fourm access to fund my campain or w/e u said for now this is 1 of the last things i shall say GOOD BYE EVERY1 BE SAFE IN GAME AND IN RL Very Happy LOVE U ALL ^^ lol! lol! lol! lol!

(P.S. sheesh so mean gosh u old person i'm only 12 sheesh give me a break....of that kitkat bar :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm

oh yes i am really going to need help with a guild o.o"....oh and reapz ty for atleast trying Sad and i will make a guild account for the guild and i need a name for it o.o"
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm

1. There is a lot of reading here...
2. My brain hurts from the way Pawnch writes.
3. I agree with what has been done. The punishment is befitting of the act.
4. Second chances are nice - I believe in them, but I also believe that you should do something to earn a second chance.
5. I was so confused by the end of this that I really don't have anything else to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:32 pm

ty hallow but as bend put aparintly i can't join again but i still stalk u guys so nah :3 not telling the account i stalk u guys with cause that will just be no fun XD and yes ty i should get a second chance but the thing is.....how do i EARN! it *~.o lol and sorry for the way i type computer is the only was i can get things done faster with my fast typing o.o and my handwriting sucks so eh
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 pm

John stated that your second chance will be in the new guild - and I stand by that. All I said was my opinion is in that people should earn their second chances.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:26 pm

Pawnch I had no idea you were only 12 years old. And maybe being that young you cant see how offensive it is to go from campaigning for your return on the forum to asking for help in building a guild on this guilds website, I'm blown away by how you must of validated that as OK.
I think I may have been wrong in my sudden sense of leniency and maybe this is simply not gonna work out for us at all. Especially when you admit to keeping an alt on our roster. You got some growing up to do

@Reapz: I feel terrible about not asking you as officer/treasurer for your vote on Pawnch. I didn't want to put any big pressure like that on you. And I had no idea you were tight with Pawnch until he started this thread. Please forgive me Reapz

@Hallow: I totally agree, sadly hes done everything wrong since then. I'm indian giving that second chance, Or atleast that will be my vote for the next guild.
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 pm

1Pawnch1Kill wrote:
ok i know i said i was going to "try" and scam but i never did. i stopped in a few mins and thought "i would most likly be kicked out of AB and all my friends r there so i will not do it" but bend keeps thinking i did and then he went on about "if u "try" to kill some1 u still get charged" i mean i know u will but still that is no reason to kick most of my alts out of the guild i mean u even kicked panwch D:! u couldv'e atleast left pawnch in the guild T^T and apperantly u guys had a vote when i was either afk for a bit or u guys whisperd it to each other >-> i mean i couldn't even state my case and.......u best be telling me who voted yes for the 4 out of 4 >-> i mean blood and reapz didn't get a chance to say a word i mean they my best buddies D: and a whole bunch of other people that think "oh i'm so evil" WELL GUESSS WHAT TODAY IN SCHOOL MY TEACHER GAVE ME A LECTURE ABOUT "not only looking at the bad things in people and look at all the good things they do" i mean ya i not no big contributer to the guild but i try to help in anyway possible and bend just kicked me like that without any of my friends saying anything or atleast me saying anything D: i mean in a court does the deffence get to state y he shouldn't be punished D:? or does the court person just say "gulty of all charges" or w/e EXACTLY i mean 4 out of 4 when we have 179 (now 169) people in the guild how is that fair D:? i most likly got off a subject i was talking about but oh well i'm starting from here. yes i did say was going to try and scam some1 but really guys u say that i had a turn to say that it was a joke BUT i never saw it on guild chat i mean come on D:??? did bend even w8 for me to awnser NO he just went "ok u 4 guild people should we kkick pawnch out of the guild???" the reason i am typing this much is cause i never got to say a word about this D: and nor did most of the guild lots of people like me in the guild and they also liked blaze paw i mean come on he/she/it on kept lying about it's gender and yet u still kick her??!?! did u give her a chance to say to u what happend?!?! ERG this is alot to type and i type fast and my mom was like "dang james i never saw u type this fast b4" and i was like "well i am angry i mean i could tell u what this is about but u wouldn't care either way >->" but ya this whole thing above me ^^^^^^^^^^^ is just about y did i get kicked out of the guild no1 told me about the rules i mean blaze told me no capsing alot and no spamming on guild chat but still if u let me back in the guild i will promise never to do anything against the rules again (well of course from time to time i will break some but i'll try this time) so plz bend i'm sorry and if u can't come to be forgiving then fine i'm out of the guild and thats that......bye guys forever Sad

Lol okay first thing, what blaze did was 1000x worse than what you did(imo).
Ergo, it's totally unrelated, but to be fair,
i think you should have a second chance, i think bend is a bit at fault for being sneaky about it and laying a "trap" like that, he should simply had said something like "JESUS CHRIST, DON'T START SCAMMING, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING JEW AS HELL, FUUUUCK!!" as soon as you started talking about your plan, it would had saved alot of trouble imo, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Hallowinn wrote:
1. There is a lot of reading here...
2. My brain hurts from the way Pawnch writes.
3. I agree with what has been done. The punishment is befitting of the act.
4. Second chances are nice - I believe in them, but I also believe that you should do something to earn a second chance.
5. I was so confused by the end of this that I really don't have anything else to say.

agree i think
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:58 pm

You know Pawnch, you could have just ASKED me for 3 mil. I would've gotten you it if you needed it.
Since it's the Christmas season, I offer this solution:

Let pawnch back in for the season (till Jan 1st). If things work out then she can stay. She
is young enough for mistakes to be forgiven. Though if Pawnch violates it, I will pay for the crime
and we kick her out permanently. I take FULL responsibilty for her actions and actions here on out.
I will be the "whipping boy" of the guild. It makes me feel useful and I'm willing to bite this bullet.

I know you all will say "B, you don't have to do that" or some other stuff that makes sense. BUT, I
rebutle this! Since when have I EVER done anything that made sense for the guild?

I give away free crap and help all the time. Let me use my free passes (if we go by that system)
to let her back in.
Back to top Go down
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:28 am

Quote :

Lol okay first thing, what blaze did was 1000x worse than what you did(imo).
Ergo, it's totally unrelated, but to be fair,
i think you should have a second chance, i think bend is a bit at fault for being sneaky about it and laying a "trap" like that, he should simply had said something like "JESUS CHRIST, DON'T START SCAMMING, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING JEW AS HELL, FUUUUCK!!" as soon as you started talking about your plan, it would had saved alot of trouble imo, lol.

I dont know what trap you are talking about. I didnt ask him anything. I was half afk on NemuMayuri, a level 1 fighter when he signed in announcing it. I switched to embrace so he would know it was me when i told him it was wrong. as for "JESUS CHRIST, DON'T START SCAMMING, THAT SHIT IS FUCKING JEW AS HELL, FUUUUCK!!"
thats the gist of what I told him sunday night when he got the notion. He was warned. And hes been nothing but childish since. If Blood wants him back in so be it, I dont care. Like I been telling you guys I hate being the final word over 80 people. It takes effort to make an email and a dfo account and use it to try to scam people. He can downplay how serious he was all he wants, Their was alot of effort put into it.
Back to top Go down
MissIncredible
The Nazi Enforcer
MissIncredible

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 am

Oh i'm sorry herr bend i didnt know u were afk lol. But anyway, can't help agreeing with hallow.
To be honest i really did'nt have the drive to go after pawnch. With the blaze incident i really was disgusted to the guts by him/her/it. So yeah, next time i'll analize the situation a bit better lol.
Back to top Go down
iReApZ45682
Recruit
iReApZ45682

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:19 pm

bdogg wrote:
Let pawnch back in for the season (till Jan 1st). If things work out then she can stay. She
is young enough for mistakes to be forgiven. Though if Pawnch violates it, I will pay for the crime
and we kick her out permanently. I take FULL responsibilty for her actions and actions here on out.
I will be the "whipping boy" of the guild. It makes me feel useful and I'm willing to bite this bullet.

he dude, pawnch is a he Razz or i believe his name is james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

@reapz post: BDOGG SAID I WAS A GIRL D:?

@B post: bloody stop calling me a girl gosh dang it >->

@bend post: oooooooooooh miiiiiiiiiii goooooooooosh u just never accept a sorry do u D:?

@every1: sheesh i feel so young again o.o"

@B post again: i never needed 3mil D: i mean yes ur nice and kind and all that but really how could i ever ask for 3mil D:??

@who ever thinks i am still young and foolish (i think it was bend):yes i am young and yes young people make alot of mistakes i mean come on when u guys were around 12 i bet u guys made mistakes :O (i mean not like scamming mistakes but still) and did a person forgive u? I BET SO! lol ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:49 pm

@every1: why is every1 quoteing every1 o.o??? I WANNA DO IT ALSO Very Happy

reapz said....
bdogg wrote:

he dude, pawnch is a he Razz or i believe his name is james

lol and yes reapz my name is james o.o

@every1 again: did u guys see my 1st post?? (of course u did no duh me) i told u guys that my teacher told me (or gave me a lecture) about don't just look at 1 bad thing a person does look at all the good things he/she/it has done and see if it's really worth doing what u r doing. (cause i was fighting with my best friend *not fists cause shes a girl* on how she screwd our project up and i blamed it on her cause i left her alone for a bit o.o") so i took my teachers words into consideration and said to my teacher "it's my fault i should have been with her helping her on the project and i'm sorry" and i told my best friend i was also sorry for blaming it all on her

oh btw blood plz dun try to bite a bullet for me cause u would most likly fail at the timing and get shot in the neck and then u would die if u weren't rushed to the hosbital in time o.o" and i really can't have a friend die :O
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:54 pm

meh, i had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)   Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pawnch wanting to come back to guild (what teh hell D:)
Page 1 of 1