AttainedBankai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to BeyondBankai. Please take the time to fill out your information in the guild roster. Here

Sunday Officers-help-all day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

Sunday Officers-help-all day Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:27 pm

On this day of the week(every week), I think we should hold an "Officers help all" day, where all recruits/jrs/srs are entitled to ask for the help of their officers at any time that they are on. There should be boundaries for this help; I'd imagine no abusive or ridiculous requests. I think this topic should be continued on by the Guild Master if he is interested, this is just a suggestion.

P.S. Seeing as there are only 3 officers possible in the guild, I think a good idea is to appoint some of the sr's as unofficial officers or the 3 of you will likely not be able to handle everyone by yourselves.
Back to top Go down
bdogg
bdogg

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am

Sundays are sometimes good days for my time online. (Seeing as I share a laptop with another). I would however like to offer my services
for this if possible. Maybe keep me at sr. position and I could help others as I already am. Either way, I'm available and willing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Forum Admin
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 am

Well as for me, if i'm not busy, I will help anytime for a guldie who needs it. Just ask me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bankaihq.nstars.org
sQrLLZ
Forum Admin
sQrLLZ

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:54 am

The unofficial officers list

Jo - Dolphin
Rox - Azure
Hallow
Neo
Yami
Admons
Blaze
Demistrix
Zetswana
Bloodenstein

Last edited by sQrLLZ on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DEMI
Guild Officer
DEMI

PostSubject: >:O   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

nice you put my messy blob of an idea into something easy to understand lol thx
Back to top Go down
Hallowinn
Guild Officer
Hallowinn

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 pm

I've had this up long before you posted anything :-P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Officers-help-all day   Sunday Officers-help-all day Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Officers-help-all day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AttainedBankai :: News/Announcements :: Suggestions-
Jump to: